Fated To Pretend: Mick finally invites Beth on a dinner date. At his apartment. Where he sleeps in a real human bed now. Mick may as well have said, “Do you want to come to my place for dinner? The entree is my junk.” *snort*
Click: That won’t get in the way of Beth’s romantic night of the living dead. However, much to Beth’s dismay, by “share information,” Mick really meant sharing information. They sit by the fire in his awesome loft and discuss the case and the history of emo. Sam?!
The reviewer also refers to the Josh's replacement as "the Shaggy D. A.", hee hee. I still can't believe those turds at CBS cancelled this. Fuckers.
2. I got a (sort of) surprise package at work today: my Witchblade dvds, the Supernatural S2 companion, and the Supernatural: Origins graphic novel!!!! I already have the individual comics, but wanted the "book" with the corrections!
3. I get home and Wrong Turn is on FX. Desmond Harrington and Eliza Dushku...W00T!!! Yes, it's a throwback to those awesome slasher flicks of the '70's. Yes, Desmond is very handsome and Eliza kicks butt. Yes, I freakin' LOVE this movie. I wear my Horror!Dork badge with pride!
4. Following Wrong Turn is Ghost Ship at 8pm. Awwww! A Desmond!Double!Feature! all for little old me?! PLUS, GS has Gabriel Byrne and KARL URBAN in it. How can I go wrong?!?!?! Double Plus: majorly awesome deaths. *grins* Yes, I am a Gore Hound to the tipsof my entrails.
5. Video of Jare-bear at Comic Con talking about Friday the 13th. I love it not only because it's Jared and he's adorkable, but also because he says "bullshit" like five times. It just cracks me up. Plus, I really, really, REALLY want to run my fingers through his hair.
6. Puck Daddy's Gary Bettman: Portraits in Heroism contest was over on Friday, but they posted a gallery of the submissions. There are several really spectacular creations. Winners will probably be announced tomorrow.