Today I was tagged by
I'm calling my list Taming of a Supernatural Shrew or
In no particular order:
(1) I like to eat cocktail onions as a snack. No martini or anything, just the onions. Right out of the jar. Using a fork. Over the years, I've found that Unico has the best ones. They're not too salty & a little sweeter than say, the Reese brand. Unfortunately (for me), I don't think Unico makes them anymore.
(2) In RealLife, I have the propensity to swear like a sailor. I try to keep it under control (& under my breath) around children, strangers, & people who are offended by such language.
(3) I collect Spongebob Squarepants stuff, lava lamps, & cheesy Elvis memorabilia (including an "E" lava lamp). By cheesy, I mean things like the Elvis clock with the swinging legs pendulum & Elvis handbags (I have several).
(4) In college, I was a writing/theater major & won the Best Actress award my senior year.
(5) Before the Metallicar, my fantasy automobile was a VW Karmann Ghia (early '70's vintage), closely followed by Christine ('58 Plymouth Fury).
(6) I love to garden.
(7) I prefer Pinball to video games, but I do like the old-school arcade games.
(8) I tend to hold a grudge.
(9) To this day I cannot watch the "Hearts & Souls" episode of NYPD Blue. That's the episode in which Bobby (Jimmy Smits) dies. *sniff*
(10) I used to smoke.
Well...I think that about does it!